Thursday 31 July 2008

Slow Updates

There have been a few days recently without new posts. It comes down to a variety of reasons, but not necessarily because I haven't been playing games!

First, I've been cutting it down to three demos per week since I need my lunchtimes to get other stuff done sometimes, or things get a little hectic at work so I can't spare the time.

Secondly, I have been playing some closed betas that I'm not really at liberty to talk about, so I couldn't post my impressions here:

Finally, I have had a few problems with some of the demos I have been trying to play:

  • Neverwinter Nights Demo – 389MB download which leaves me with a blank screen when I run it.
  • Sudden Strike 3 Demo – 269MB download which throws up a "Demo date expired" message when you start the game, (obviously after you have gone through the install process.)

I do have a couple of reviews to write up though, so expect them soon.

No comments: